Campus Iberus is the strategic alliance of four Spanish universities – Universidad de Zaragoza, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Universidad de la Rioja and Universidad de Lleida – that constituted the consortium of Campus Iberus in May 2012, as a university’s dependent structure through which them can execute the actions that make up its strategic plan.
The Doctoral Programme on Patrimonio, Sociedades en Espacios de Frontera, belongs to the new knowledge horizons, adopting la frontera as the line of thought, to renew the research in Humanities and Social Sciences.
It is articulated in three work lines:
- Territorial organization, landscape and cross-border relations.
- Tangible and intangible heritage.
- Societies and historic development.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- Humanities and Social Science Master Graduates of all nationalities.
- Professionals that develop their activity within culture, art, history, geography and language.
- Cultural and heritage managers.
- Professionals who work in the spatial planning area
U. Lleida email@example.com
U. La Rioja firstname.lastname@example.org
U. de Zaragoza email@example.com
U. Pública de Navarra firstname.lastname@example.org
More information, here.